Thursday, January 8, 2009

Done and Alone

My roommate moved out and went back to Singapore last night. I now have a single. Even though we never really talked to each other much, it's still a little strange to have so much emptiness next to me. @@

I did move to her bed though. I discovered that there is like a mattress there so it's a lot softer and more comfortable than my bed. Can say that besides the paranoia with the mosquitoes, I definitely slept a lot better last night. And it's actually warmer up there. And I discovered that she had a bottle of insect repellent lotion up there too. So that's her secret with the mosquitoes at night. LoL.

Well...now that there's so much emptiness in the room, I guess it's time to pull out the suitcase and start packing. See how much space I have left to buy more stuff. xP

Besides that, today was also the last day of my NTU class. We made our final project presentations and then it was done. No clapping for the professor, no nothing. It was very anti-climatic and didn't feel like it was the last day of class.

That is all.

No comments: