Sunday, January 18, 2009

The End

I am currently sitting in the Japan airport waiting for my connecting flight back to California.

I don't really know what to say...I really didn't want to leave Taiwan. It's really hard to describe my experience in Taiwan. I've been calling it a dream because life is just so relaxing there it's so surreal. While it wasn't what I expected and wanted it to be, I was still able to accomplish a lot of things. This experience has also helped me realize more about what I want for myself and where my future may end up in.

I'm really glad and grateful for all the new friends I've made. I'm also really thankful that all my old friends haven't forgotten me.

I've discovered that Taiwan is my safe haven. It's where I can go to escape the harshness of reality. I really do see it as a place that I will travel to often in the future. I am now seriously considering coming back for a year to work now.

To be completely honest, I'm super scared about returning to Cali. I'm scared to face all the life complications and stress that I left behind when I left California. But I guess I have to come back and face them eventually. So here I go.

Now that my study abroad is over...I suppose this blog is over too. I actually kind of like blogger...we'll see if I continue using this server.

Thank you Taiwan for giving me this break. As much as I don't want to...it's time for me to go back to reality.

Good-bye now. The End.

No comments: