Friday, September 12, 2008

Shopping

Blogging every day is starting to get a little tiring. And school starts next week so this is probably going to be the last consecutive entry for this particular streak of entries.

Anyways. Today I FINALLY got a SIM card for my phone. Honestly, this thing was like way more complicated than it needed to be. And it took three tries. And then when I got finally got it it didn't activate immediately which sucked major. So I had to call the guy at the store and then we had this whole calling each other back and forth thing. I feel bad for the guy for making him go through all the trouble of getting my card activated. But he was super nice. So yea. I finally have my own cell phone number in Taiwan. Yay!

Also went to 五分埔 today. It was my first time there and wow it's pretty darn amazing. Clothes for 100NT each (~$3). We were there for probably like 3 hours I think. I bought four clothing items for a total of 350NT (~$11). Can I say cheap? LoL. Here's a glimpse of the place:

It's basically a huge clothes shopping district with little stores lined up right next to each other. And there like streets and streets of it. My feet were sore after the whole ordeal. Not because of the walking...but because I was wearing heels the whole time. I mean they aren't even like really high or anything but I just don't normally wear heels for everyday wear. The only time I heels is for formal wear. Guess this is another thing the new Pam is trying. LoL. Though I have to say that it is painful. I don't know how people do it. But yea.

A typhoon is coming so the weather recently has been outrageously sporadic. Sometimes it's sunny and then the next thing you know it starts pouring. Five minutes later and it's sunny again. Freakin annoying. It will be all over this weekend when the typhoon finally hits and leave. Unfortunately the typhoon has chosen a bad time to come cuz it's the weekend of the Moon Festival. But yea. Will be going back to my grandma's tomorrow for the weekend to 躲颱風 [as she says it]. And then when I come back...classes will begin! @@

Last orientation tomorrow and then school club fair. Shall be interesting.

No comments: