Tuesday, November 11, 2008

BLACKOUT!

Say what?

So I'm taking a break from work and playing my DS [discovered a new game that's pretty fun!] and then suddenly...the room gets darker. I was actually confused for like a minute as my roommate and I look around the room wondering what just happened because we knew something was different about the room but we couldn't figure out what it was. And then we looked up and saw that our room light was out. Like...wtf? LoL. I open the door and poke my head out and the whole hallway is pitch black. Of course...everyone else is also poking their heads out their doors too. Weirdest blackout ever because it's only the room lights and the hallway lights and the sinkroom lights that are out. Our desk lights and the electricity in the room still works seeing how my laptop didn't just die too. And the showerroom lights work too. So weird. The other funny thing is that there are emergency lights in the hallway but they do jack shiet since they are located in a lit area. Haha. Makes walking down the hall an adventure especially since things look even fuzzier without my contacts on and I have to watch out for all the drying umbrellas in the hallway.

Okay that is all. Just had to share. xP

No comments: