Saturday, November 8, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away......

...never come back another day. @@

So today Taiwan's weather decided to do a 180 going from nice weather to disgusting weather. It's....POURING! Like crazy Berkeley winter rain pouring. And I was dumb enough to attempt to brave the rain because we were going to go to a free concert at 淡水 today. Well...I ended up not making it to the MRT station. One-third of the way there, my jeans were completely soaked. So we decided not to go. When I got back to the dorms my shirt was also soaked. Disgusting. HAD to shower when I got back. At least my underwear was still dry. LoL. Not as bad as that one football game where it poured all game and we could only stand in the rain shivering for 2 hours.

Sad that I can't go to the concert. But I have a feeling it will be canceled since it's outdoors. And it was my second chance to go see 卓義峰. Sigh...guess 老天爺 doesn't want me to go hear him perform live. xP

I finally got myself a butt pillow! Now I don't have to deal with the holes in my chair and the hardness of the seat. Woohoo! xD

So I guess people are starting to realize that we are halfway through with the semester and are trying to get in as many trips as possible. You don't really think about it until you start getting asked about trips and realize that there are barely anymore weekends left. Let's see...

Weekend Plans:
11/15-16 NTU 80th Anniversary + potential day trip to 日月潭 (sun moon lake)
11/22-23 墾丁 (Kenting)
11/28-29 V-Power Concert
12/6-7 阿里山 (Ali Mountain)
12/13-14 nothing...study for finals?
12/16 Last day of ICLP!!

Yep...looks like the remaining weekends are pretty much packed. I'll still have another month in Taiwan when ICLP ends so I still have free time to go places though most of the UC kids will be leaving once the program is over.

I don't know...I'm having mixed feelings. I want to become friends with locals [which I'm currently in progress of doing] but all I can do right now is talk to them online. They don't seem to have time to hang out on weekdays and then weekends exchange kids have plans. Meh...too much thinking. @@

No comments: