Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cold

So this weekend has just been rainy and yucky. And today the temperature decided to drop major to I don't know how many degrees. But I went outside for lunch in jeans and a t-shirt and I was FREEZING. I don't remember Taiwan ever being this cold before but maybe my memory is just bad like it always is. @@

Had my second tutoring session today. The transit there is long. I don't particularly like that. The kid is quiet. Can't do much about that. And my lessons are not organized enough. I keep underestimating things. I hope I can get myself straightened out soon though because I only have 2 months with this kid and I really want to be able to see improvement when I leave. The mom is really nice though. And super friendly. I've often thought about dropping this job and trying to find a closer one. But I feel committed already and the parents are super nice so I would feel bad about leaving them. Sigh...me and my issues. But it's okay. Think of it as an experience since that is what I need if I really want to go down this path.

I think I might be getting sick. Had a headache all day long even though I got 9 hours of sleep today. Might have been from the short walk to and from the lunch place without a jacket on because it was sprinkling and freezing cold. Well...the headache is currently gone. So hopefully I'm okay. *crosses fingers*

No comments: