Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!!!!

Well it's not Halloween here anymore...but it's still Halloween in the US! xP

So after the last midterm (woo!) a couple of us went to 太原路 (i think those are the right characters) to get some last minute Halloween costumes/accessories. Despite the limited number of stores [Halloween isn't really celebrated here. Only the little kids dress up because their English classes teach them about Halloween.], we were lucky enough to find all the accessories we needed.

Then...probably half of our floor went out on campus in our costumes and walked around saying Happy Halloween and passing out candy to people. It was pretty fun. Though walking in heels was not that fun and my feet still hurt from it. xP

After walking from one end of campus and back, the dorm party began! Dinner at like 930pm...but it was so worth it! Delicious food from some fancy restaurant because there was like a dish from every country out there! I wish I could've taken a picture.

Anyways...here's some pictures from Sherry's camera.





So what was I for Halloween? I was the guitarist for the Music Man Band! LoL. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the band because Sherry didn't take one but you can see the two out of three band members in the top picture. Only person we're missing is Leehom. Haha. I'll post a picture once I can get it from someone who has one. xP

Party lasted til around midnight. And that was the end of that. It was a fun Halloween. =)

And now what to do for the weekend...

No comments: