Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Good and the Bad

The Good
  • no typhoon this weekend = being able to go out
  • not getting lost when going to that 牛肉麵 place near 西門町
  • getting S.H.E.'s autograph
  • good communication with the education minor advisor...possibility of using my current NTU course for my education minor which would complete the minor for me
  • KTVing 4 hours with 1 hour free
  • finally getting a usb cable for my external! i can now use my external again!
  • getting myself a pair of 環保筷 even though i didn't get them at 五份埔. maybe i'll go tomorrow. can never have enough 環保筷! xD
  • i finally bought 卓義峰's cd! and i <3 it!
The Bad
  • spent 5 hours waiting just to get the autographs
  • half the weekend is over...and it was mostly spent standing in a line with two loud and obnoxious high school boys who would swear and talk about really weird topics behind us
  • Berkeley suffering from budget cuts...there's like such a limited selection of classes for me to take next semester! I'm thinking it might even be better to just extend my EAP to a year and finish all my requirements here. @@
  • our KTV room was smokey. ew.

2 comments:

Ecila said...

oh wow you got SHE's autograph?!
so awesome!!

Unknown said...

hi Pam :D just stopped by to say hi and taiwan looks wonderfully fun, as always.