Sunday, October 26, 2008

One Day Break

So I am back from my grandma's. It was a nice break. Got some studying done, had some yummy home-cooked food, and just talked to my grandma about...stuff. I even finished writing my postcards! Go me.

Anyways...I feel more relaxed now, I think I know what to do about kenting now. I like how my family has always been able to trust me with traveling. Like I told my grandma that I'm going to kenting and hong kong in november and she wasn't against it at all. Same with the rest of my family.

不過這次回板橋又讓我面對過去的事. 我想來想去...I really did make a big mistake. 這個mistake也可能沒辦法彌補, 除非另一邊也想再試一次. 現在也不知道要怎麼辦...do i let it go? Or do I bring it up again? As my grandma likes to call him...我跟這位小男生要怎麼辦?

旁觀者清,當局者迷。Maybe someone will be able to tell me what I should do...@@

But for now...off to 社遊!! A recording studio! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Ecila said...

ohh 小男生?~
哪一個呀 XD