Friday, October 24, 2008

Stressed!!

So I'm trying to plan a group trip down to 墾丁 for a weekend. Emphasis on the TRYING part because it is proving to be more difficult that I imagined. I mean...at first I thought we should be going down to 屏東 because it's closest to 墾丁. But then after surfing the web I see that everyone says to travel from 高雄. Which kind of makes things hard since I wanted to stop by 屏東 and see some friends while I was at it. Will have to figure that part out later.

And then everyone has different schedules, though as of now it's really only two schedules that are really conflicting each other, mine and someone else's. And that is also giving me a headache. But it's probably just going to result in me sucking it up and try to do something about the tutoring job that I haven't even started yet @@

But the biggest headache right now is finding a place to live. There's so many choices. And there's so many websites. And they are all in chinese. Me + tons of chinese = major headache [unless they are people's blogs because I like reading those]. GAAAAAH. Don't even know how payment for living will go since I don't exactly have a taiwan visa.

To make things better...midterms next week! LoL. Well, I'll be at my grandma's for half the weekend which means no computer and internet so I'll be able to study and not think about 墾丁. Of course that also means there's a tv to watch. Hm.....xP

No comments: